You deserve injectors who have the experience, training, and practiced expertise you need to enjoy results that look natural and bring out the best in you. Our team has spent decades mastering the art of injections to give you everything you’re looking for and more.
Read on to learn more about our injectors, why men and women like you trust their treatments to us, and all the options you have for elevating your look with innovative injectables.
Meet Rockmore Plastic Surgery’s Injectors
At Rockmore Plastic Surgery, your injections will be performed by one of our skilled injection specialists:
- Jeffrey Rockmore, MD: Dr. Rockmore is a board-certified plastic surgeon with more than 20 years of experience in aesthetic medicine.
- Neal Moores, MD: With broad experience in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, Dr. Moores joins us from a previous plastic surgery practice in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Kristen Hogan, RN: An experienced injector, Kristen became an RN in 2014 and has been with Rockmore Plastic Surgery for several years.
- Kathleen Middleton, RN: Kathleen has been an RN for over 30 years and is certified in plastic and reconstructive surgery by the American Society of Plastic Surgical Nurses.
3 Reasons to Make Us Your Trusted Injector Team
You have no shortage options for BOTOX and filler injectors in Albany County. Here’s why our team is worth choosing:
- Exceptional Training: Our injectors have completed hands-on training by injectables manufacturers Allergan®, Galderma®, and Merz®. Kathleen has also completed The Aesthetic Society’s Injector Competence Training.
- 50+ Years of Experience: Our injectors have more than 50 years of combined experience in injectables.
- A Personal Touch: You’re never just another patient when you walk through our doors. We value building personal connections and listening to your goals intently as we work together to bring your dream look to life.
About Our Most Popular Injectable Services
Whether you are looking to turn back the clock or elevate your look, injectable neurotoxins and dermal fillers make bringing out your best faster and less invasive than ever.
BOTOX, Dysport®, & XEOMIN®
BOTOX and its sister products are injectable neurotoxins that smooth wrinkles away by relaxing specific facial muscles. They’re most often used to treat crow’s feet, frown lines, and forehead lines.
- What to Expect: BOTOX treatments only take a few minutes and require little to no recovery time. Your injector will use a tiny needle to place the product into specific muscles. Most people say these injections feel like quick pinches or bug bites.
- Results: Your results will develop within anywhere from 2 to 10 days, depending on the product. Expect to enjoy smooth and rejuvenated skin for about 3 months.
- Cost: $14 per unit
See examples of BOTOX results in our before-and-after photo gallery.
Dermal fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® are fillers that add volume beneath the surface of the skin. They fill in wrinkles, creases, and areas lacking volume, such as the lips, cheeks, chin, and tear troughs.
- What to Expect: Your injector will use a tiny needle to place your filler just beneath your skin in carefully planned areas. These treatments typically take less than 30 minutes and require little to no downtime, although you may have some bruising and swelling for up to a week.
- Results: You’ll notice visible results right away. Depending on the formulation of your filler, your results may last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years.
- Cost: Between $650 and $800 per syringe, depending on the product
See examples of filler results in our before-and-after photo gallery.
Have questions about refining your look with the help of our experienced injector team? Please contact us online or give us a call at (518) 328-3330. We look forward to hearing from you!